Friday 21 February 2014

Peer reflection stop animation


I decided to do my reflection on Emily and Kahonwentha’s stop animation video.  I think it was really interesting how they told a story through drawings, nobody else in the class did that and I think it worked really well. I could clearly see that the main message they were trying to convey was breaking free and exploring the possibilities. I like how they started with the boy and the girl in the house and then my favorite part was when the wind blew the red balloon that was on the paper and made it came to life and how they made it go throughout the whole school. Choosing to make the balloon was a good idea because it is a very bold colour. When the balloon was floating around the school it was like is was exploring and being free. Another really cool part of their video is when all the drawings were in black and white and then they slowly slide their hand over the drawings and it all turned to colour. Overall their video went really well with their song choice. I also noticed how their video was very well done and it wasn’t choppy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment