Sunday 23 February 2014

Learning To Love You More Reflection

My favourite assignment that I saw on Learning To Love You More was assignment #63:make an encouraging banner. I like this task because it got people from all around coming together with words of encouragement for one another. The instructions wee to put the banner where someone might need extra encouragement. some people put it in their house but I personally like the ones that were put somewhere in public to get more people involved. My favourite response was done by Elisabeth. Her banner said "you are better than you think" and she put in on the shelf of the library. I like the idea of this because any random stranger could walk by and see this and it can brighten their day and put a smile on their face. Even though the person who sees this doesn't know who put it there, it still feels to read words of encouragement. I also like what she wrote on her banner. Now of days so many people have little self confidence and always feel like they aren't good enough. Seeing this banner could remind you that we are all hard on ourselves and that in reality we are better than we think we are.

Link to the assignment: http://www.learningtoloveyoumore.com/reports/63/63.php
Link to the answer: http://www.learningtoloveyoumore.com/reports/63/elisabeth.php

No comments:

Post a Comment